Interested in seeing your work appear on Mom Advice Line! AWESOME! We love, love, love posting work from contributors.
Read on for how you can join our community.
Contributor Post Requirements
- The post should be 100% original and unpublished anywhere else.
- The post must be at least 1000 words long.
- The post must include a proposed post headline.
- If possible, include photos of you or taken by you consistent with your content.
Submitting Your Work
If you’d like to submit a guest post, please email your submission to email@example.com as follows:
- Paste the submission into the body of your email
- Include a bio of a few sentences, with your blog or social stuff hyperlinked already
Why do we want you to email it like this? Because we hate spam. And we get a lot of it.
Once you have submitted your work, we will try to respond and let you know whether your submission has been accepted within 14 days. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond individually to each submission, but we try very hard to do so.
By submitting your work as instructed above, you agree to the following:
- That you as author own the rights to the materials submitted (including any photographs, images, charts, videos, music)
- That you as author grant Mom Advice Line (fully and irrevocably) all right, title and interest in the submitted materials.
- That you as author shall indemnify, depend and hold harmless Mom Advice Line and all of its owners, affiliates, employees and assigns from all liabilities and losses including attorney fees, arising out of Mom Advice Line’s use of the materials submitted
If you don’t agree to these terms, don’t submit your materials for publication.
Guest Post Topics
All suggested posts will be considered. We suggest that you take a look through our site (check our archives and poke around) and think about a post that would fit the general theme of what is already posted. This does not mean that you cannot submit a topic that has not yet been written about.
No fees for contributor posts
We don’t pay you, and you don’t pay us.
All rights reserved
We reserve the right to change the guest post requirements and procedures at any time. We also reserve the right to accept or reject any and/or all guest posts for any reason whatsoever.
If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us.